Machine Tool Double Station Loading And Unloading
add time:2020-03-25 browse times:150 source of articles:Admin
The project environment is shown in the picture. There are two machining positions in the machine tool. The end of the manipulator shall be equipped with a claw for picking and placing materials. The coding plate is double material plate, which is convenient for workers to change materials.
1. There are two processing stations in the machine tool. For the first time, the machine tool is started to load materials unconditionally twice.
2. When the material tray is full, the completion signal will be given, and the manual intervention will be carried out for the refueling operation.
3. In the process of operation, the sampling signal is received, and the blanking is required to be put into the material sampling port.
1. The program means initialization. Turn off the interactive signal with the machine tool and upper computer, and initialize the count variable. Judge the material status in the standby position, and discard if there is material.
2.Choose the writing method of branch structure. Decide which tray the work starts from.
3. It is assumed that the action starts from the a material tray. In the program, the string variable S5 is used as the flag bit of disk a. In this way, the next action can be continued from the a material tray. Let the robot work "from one end". Record the number of pallets with digital variables. Take out and discharge materials shall be counted separately, without repetition or leakage.
4. After picking up the code disk, go to the machine tool and wait for the machine position. Select the branch and wait for the machine interaction signal.
5. After reaching the standby position, load the machine tool and perform the loading action. Finish loading, don't be confused. Check the grab status and the material status in the machine tool. Decide whether to continue feeding the second machining position in the machine tool, or whether the blanking has been completed, and put it into the material tray.
6. The program enters the blanking process. There are three cutting options. Continue to place tray a, B and ab. If none of the three conditions is satisfied, continue to wait.
7. It is assumed to feed pan a. Check the discharging result at any time. Full filling represents the completion of a disk, and the completion signal of a disk shall be given.
8. The cutting operation is completed, and the grab has no material, so it is necessary to take material from the code tray.
You should continue to pick up the materials from the same tray. However, because there are two machining positions in the machine tool, the material picking and discharging on the code disk should be separated by two positions. So the first disk is empty, but not full. At this time, it is necessary to make a judgment and take materials from the next tray when the next tray can be taken.
This switch is to set its own working state, the S5 string register used by the program. This kind of monitoring for the change of working state enables the manipulator to fill the first plate and take materials from the next plate.
The required functions of the project can be realized by forming a complete cycle.
9. For the sampling inspection and discarding in the process, only the corresponding action modules need to be left. When this action is used, it can be called.
Contact UsTel：+86 28 86623586
+86 28 86623586
Copyright © 2018-2020 TURIN Robot