Welding robots mainly include robots and welding equipment. Welding equipment consists of a robot body and a control cabinet (hardware and software). Welding equipment such as arc welding and spot welding consists of welding power source (including its control system), wire feeder (arc welding), welding torch (fixture) and other components. Smart robots must also have laser or camera sensors along with their controllers and other sensor systems. What are the composition and characteristics of welding robots?
Robots are not good enough to weld, they must be equipped with accessories. The traditional arc welding robot system consists of five parts.
1. The robot body is usually a 6-axis connected manipulator controlled by a servo motor, which consists of a control, transmission mechanism, mechanical arm, joints and internal sensors. Its task is to precisely ensure the desired position, position and movement path of the manipulator tip.
2. The robot control cabinet is the nerve center of the robot system, including computer hardware, software and some special circuits, which are responsible for processing all information in the working process of the robot and controlling all its activities.
3. Welding power system, including welding power system, special welding torch, etc.
4. Welding sensors and system safety protection facilities.
5. Welding equipment.
With the development of electronic technology, computer technology, digital control and robot technology, since its production in the 1960s, automatic welding robot technology has become increasingly mature and widely used in various fields of life, with the following advantages:
1. Stabilize and improve the welding quality, and reflect the welding quality in digital form;
2. Improve labor productivity;
3. Improve labor intensity and be able to work in a harmful environment;
4. Lower job skill requirements for workers;
5. Shorten the preparation period for product transformation and reduce the corresponding equipment investment.
The principle of precision cold welding machine?
Cold welding machines are often used in the field of precision welding repairs, so they are also called precision cold welding machines. This is a welding device whose circuit principle is similar to that of a discharge machine.
The working principle of the precision cold welding machine is to use the charging capacitor to discharge in a very short time, within 10-3~10~1s and 10-6~10-5 seconds. Due to the high heat energy generated by the micro-electric instantaneous discharge, the contact part of the electrode material and the workpiece will be heated to 80000°C~10000°C immediately. The plasma state of the molten metal will be transferred to the surface of the workpiece through metallurgy, and will be firmly fused with the original substrate to achieve the welding effect.
The reason why the cold welding machine can achieve cold welding is that its discharge time is very short compared with the next discharge interval. The machine has enough relative stop time, the heat will be diffused to the outside through the substrate of the workpiece, and there will be no heat accumulation in the processed part of the workpiece.
What are the common cold welding machines?
The classification of cold welding machines is mainly based on the principle of cold welding. Commonly used cold welding machines mainly include energy storage resistance welding, high energy arc welding, pulse arc welding and electric spark surfacing welding.
1. Energy storage resistance welding cold welding machine
The electric energy stored in the capacitor is instantly (milliseconds) released to the connection point of the workpiece and the auxiliary material, and the instantaneous large current heats and melts together quickly through the contact resistance to achieve the purpose of repair. Cold welders are good for high-resistance steel and other workpieces, not copper, aluminum, and other metals with good electrical conductivity.
2. High energy arc welding cold welding machine
The electrical energy stored in the capacitor is instantly (milliseconds) released between the tungsten electrode and the workpiece in the form of a pulsed arc. The high-temperature arc quickly melts the workpiece and the welding wire to achieve welding. The cold welder can instantly weld the workpiece and welding wire regardless of the size of the workpiece.
3. Pulse arc welding cold welding machine
The IGBT chopper module is used to modulate the raw continuous output welding current to form multiple square wave welding pulses like cutting. Due to the limitation of IGBT, the pulse time of the welding machine is generally around several hundred milliseconds, and the pulse current is generally around 200 milliseconds.
4. Electric spark cold storage welding machine
The welding material and the workpiece generate high frequency at the moment of contact. High pulse and high current generate high-heat spark ion clusters, and the solder tip is ionized and deposited on the surface of the workpiece to form a repair layer.
Contact UsTel：+86 028 86623586
+86 028 86623586
Copyright © 2018-2020 TURIN Robot