With the development of electronic technology, computer technology, numerical control and robotics technology, automatic Arc Welding Robot workstations have been used in production since the 1960s, and their technology has become increasingly mature, which can stabilize and improve welding quality, increase labor productivity, and improve worker labor. Strength, can work in a harmful environment, reduce the requirements for workers' operating skills, shorten the preparation period for product modification and replacement, and reduce the corresponding equipment investment. Therefore, it has been widely used in all walks of life.
Arc Welding Robot
Nevertheless, during the welding process of the robot, it is inevitable that welding defects such as offset, undercut, and pores will occur. The Welding Robot may also have various failures during long-term work. With advanced science and technology, laser equipment has also developed. For example, laser welding robot technology has started late now, but it has also developed vigorously by learning from foreign mature technology. After the welding robot controller is powered off for maintenance, power is supplied to the controller, and the robot reports a servo fault.
The following are a few possible reasons for the failure of the welding robot:
1. The battery for data storage on the robot encoder has no power or has been damaged. Remove the battery installation box for encoder pulse data storage, and measure the voltage of each battery in the battery box. The voltage of each battery in the battery box is below 1.4V. The battery voltage is obviously low. Replace it. New battery, and then reset the fault.
2. The servo amplifier control board in the controller is faulty. Check the 2 DC link voltage detection screws above the servo amplifier LED to confirm the DC link voltage. If the voltage is higher than 50V, the servo amplifier control board is in an abnormal state. If the voltage is lower than 50V, it can be preliminarily judged to be in a normal state. Further observe the LED color of the servo amplifier control board, confirm that the power supply voltage output is normal, there is no external emergency stop signal input, and the normal communication with the robot main board can rule out the servo amplifier control board damage.
3. The circuit is damaged. Check the external cable connection RM1 and RP1 between the robot controller and the robot body. RM1 is the robot servo motor power supply and brake control line, and RP1 is the robot servo motor encoder signal and control power circuit and end effector. Lines and battery lines for data storage on the encoder. Unplug the plug and check the battery circuit for data storage on the encoder. Unplug the pulse control plug M1P of the M1 motor, and check that the M2～M7 motors are all 0 in the same way. It can be judged that the battery circuit of the data storage on the encoder is damaged.
Robot programming skills:
(1) Choose a reasonable welding sequence. The welding sequence is formulated to reduce the welding deformation and the length of the welding torch's travel path.
(2) The space transition of the welding gun requires a short, smooth and safe movement trajectory.
(3) Optimize welding parameters. In order to obtain the best welding parameters, work specimens are made for welding test and process qualification.
(4) Reasonable position of the positioner, welding torch attitude, and position of the welding torch relative to the joint. After the workpiece is fixed on the positioner, if the welding seam is not the ideal position and angle, it is required to continuously adjust the positioner during programming, so that the welded seam reaches the horizontal position successively according to the welding sequence. At the same time, the position of each axis of the robot should be constantly adjusted , Reasonably determine the position and angle of the welding gun relative to the joint and the length of the welding wire. After the position of the workpiece is determined, the position of the welding gun relative to the joint can be observed through the eyes of the programmer, which is more difficult. This requires programmers to be good at summing up and accumulating experience.
(5) Insert the gun cleaning program in time. After writing a certain length of welding program, the gun cleaning program should be inserted in time to prevent welding spatter from blocking the welding nozzle and contact tip, ensure the cleanliness of the welding gun, increase the life of the nozzle, ensure reliable arc ignition and reduce welding spatter.
(6) Generally, the programming cannot be done in one step. It is necessary to continuously inspect and modify the program during the robot welding process, adjust the welding parameters and the welding torch posture, etc., to form a good program.
Welding robots are high-tech products of mechatronics. It is not enough to rely on the company's own capabilities. The government needs to provide certain policy and financial support for Robot Manufacturers and companies that use domestic robot systems to accelerate the development of domestic robots in China.
Contact UsTel：+86 28 86623586
+86 28 86623586
Copyright © 2018-2020 TURIN Robot