The reason why welding robots can account for more than 40% of the total Industrial Robots is related to the special industry of welding. As an industrial “tailor”, welding is a very important processing method in industrial production. At the same time, due to welding fumes, arcs, and metal spatter The existence of, the welding working environment is very bad, and the quality of welding has a decisive influence on product quality. In summary, the use of welding robots has the following main meanings:
(1) Stabilize and improve welding quality and ensure its uniformity. Welding parameters such as welding current, voltage, welding speed and welding dry elongation play a decisive role in welding results. When robot welding is used, the welding parameters of each weld are constant, and the quality of the weld is less affected by human factors, which reduces the requirements for workers' operating skills, so the welding quality is stable. In manual welding, the welding speed, dry elongation, etc. are changed, so it is difficult to achieve quality uniformity.
(2) Improve the working conditions of workers. Robot welding workers are only used to load and unload workpieces, away from welding arcs, smoke and splashes. For spot welding, workers no longer carry heavy manual welding tongs, freeing workers from heavy manual labor.
(3) Improve labor productivity. The Welding Robot is not fatigued and can be produced continuously 24 hours a day. In addition, with the application of high-speed and high-efficiency welding technology, the use of robot welding has improved efficiency more significantly.
(4) The product cycle is clear and it is easy to control the product output. The production cycle of the robot is fixed, so the production plan is very clear.
(5) The cycle of product modification and replacement can be shortened, and the corresponding equipment investment can be reduced. The welding automation of small batch products can be realized. The biggest difference between a robot and a special machine is that it can modify the program to adapt to the production of different workpieces.
The company also provides arc welding and Spot Welding Robots, please feel free to contact us if necessary
Contact UsTel：+86 28 86623586
+86 28 86623586
Copyright © 2018-2020 TURIN Robot