Welding Robots are industrial robots engaged in welding (including cutting
and spraying). According to the definition of the International Organization for
Standardization that an industrial robot is a standard welding robot, an
industrial robot is a multi-purpose, reprogrammable automatic control
manipulator with three or more programmable axes for industrial automation. In
order to adapt to different purposes, the mechanical interface of the last axis
of the robot is usually a connecting flange, which can be connected to different
tools or end effectors. The welding robot is to attach welding tongs or welding
(cutting) guns to the final shaft flange of the industrial robot to enable
welding, cutting or thermal spraying. We should also pay attention to the
maintenance and maintenance of welding robots in daily use. Next, let's work
with the Welding Robot Supplier to understand how the Industrial Robot is
maintained and maintained?
1. Daily inspection and maintenance
1. Wire feeding mechanism. Including whether the wire feeding torque is normal, whether the wire feeding conduit is damaged, and whether there is abnormal alarm. 2. Whether the gas flow is normal. 3. Whether the welding gun safety protection system is normal. (It is forbidden to close the welding torch for safety protection) 4. Whether the water circulation system is working properly. 5. Test TCP (it is recommended to compile a test program and run after each shift)
2. Weekly inspection and maintenance
1. Scrub each axis of the robot. 2. Check the accuracy of TCP. 3. Check the cleaning oil level. 4. Check whether the zero position of each axis of the robot is accurate. 5. Clean the filter behind the water tank of the welder. 6. Clean the filter at the compressed air inlet. 7. Clean the impurities at the nozzle of the welding gun to avoid blocking the water circulation. 8. Clean the wire feeding mechanism, including wire feeding wheel, wire pressing wheel and wire guide tube. 9. Check the hose bundle and guide wire hose for damage and breakage. (It is recommended to remove the entire hose bundle and clean it with compressed air) 10. Check whether the welding gun safety protection system is normal and whether the external emergency stop button is normal.
3. Monthly inspection and maintenance
1. Lubricate each axis of the robot. Add white lubricating oil to the 1-6 axis Oil number 86E006. 2. Add butter to the red nozzles on the RP positioner and RTS track. Oil number: 86K007 3. Add gray conductive grease to the blue oiling nozzle on the RP positioner. Oil number: 86K004 4. Lubricate the needle roller bearings of the wire feeder. (A small amount of butter is enough) 5. Clean up the gun cleaning device and fill the air motor lubricating oil. (Ordinary oil is fine) 6. Use compressed air to clean the control cabinet and the welding machine. 7. Check the cooling water level of the welding machine's water tank and replenish the coolant in time (pure water plus a little industrial alcohol is enough). 8. In addition to completing items 1-8, perform all the items of the weekly inspection.
Contact UsTel：+86 28 86623586
+86 28 86623586
Copyright © 2018-2020 TURIN Robot